Friday, January 19, 2018

Buying expired domains for PR, does it nevertheless work?

Ive done some tests over the past few months about expiring domains with PR to see if it is worth your while to get these expired and wiped domains.

My idea why I'd want to use expired domains could be the idea that old domains are chosen than new domains, and to obtain immediate PR.

So I set out to find deleted domains with PR that I could enroll. One characteristic of domains I was searching for was that the site still had a, and it was still shown in google.

I will not be mentioning the specific domains here as I need to handle the results and stop folks from making backlinks to these domains.

I listed about 4 areas, some have PR2 and PR3. Some have a few pages found, some have a few thousand. Identify further about linklicious.me pro by visiting our astonishing site. I also bought a couple of new domains for my new projects.

I discovered that google rarely trips these domains so I need to prime it but with some new backlinks. After making some backlinks to these domains, two their PR was eventually lost by domains. Both of these areas have only some pages found in google. In one area, I did so a 301 permanent redirect to the new index page. That website kept its PR. To learn more, please consider checking out: linklicious discount. One important big difference this domain has compared to the other two is that this domain has tens of thousands of pages found in google.

In still another domain, I did so a 301 and redirect it to a fresh domain. We found out about linklicious by searching newspapers. The result is that the new domain got indexed quicker and more pages were indexed when compared with another new domain I registered at the same time. However, PR was down to 0.

There is also a case where used to do a 301 direct from a vintage deleted domain with PR and never got any benefit from it.

In summary, there's still contradictory results on whether getting deleted/expired areas. Some works, some won't. Nevertheless, what seem to work is that

a. Old eliminate areas does include traffic from existing backlinks. Clicking service like linklicious possibly provides warnings you could use with your friend. It still does produce some traffic, if the old site has a great deal of backlinks.

b. Other se's such as yahoo and msn don't appear to have an biases against expired/deleted areas..

No comments:

Post a Comment